Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I can see his head :)

I've made quite a bit of headway on my dragon.  I can't believe how fast some of the people stitch that are in the SAL, several finished the whole page before the end of Jan.  However, I'm quite pleased with my progress, especially as it is my first HAED and getting organized and all was a bit new.  I love how his face has appeared.  I'm almost done with the first page, you can see where the bottom edges will be for the one I'm working on.  While I won't have it done before they send out the next page, I got further than I thought I would and I'm quite close.  So here's how he looks now, what do you think?

While this is the first of 4 pages, the other pages aren't as big, this is actually a little over 1/3 done of the actual piece, so feeling optimistic that I'll finish it by the end of the SAL and not carry it over to next year.

8 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM , Blogger blue star stitcher said...

    Wow, you have gotten a lot done! It looks like a bunch of confetti stitching too, which is so time consuming.

     
  • At 4:10 AM , Blogger Lillie said...

    Oh yes! and looking cute too.
    Thank you for coming by my blog:)

     
  • At 8:10 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

    He looks wonderful!

     
  • At 4:38 PM , Blogger Dee said...

    He looks a little shocked! LOL Very cute dragon.

     
  • At 9:23 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

    Oh wow, great progress! He looks good.

     
  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Lesleyanne said...

    Great progress. It looks gorgeous You are further ahead of me. I too can't believe how far some people have got with him.

     
  • At 4:05 PM , Blogger Karen said...

    Ohh how nice! He is absolutely adorable!!

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Dee said...

    Sue --- do I have your email correct ...stitchersue(at)g....(dot)com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home