Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dragon update and my new stash

Hmm, you may get bored with dragon updates, but at the moment that's pretty much been my focus.  I'm still having such fun stitching him and watching all the details start to develop.  He even seems to have a name now, Hobson, or Hobbs for short.  Yup, for you fellow Arthur fans out there that's were the name came from, somehow I can just see him as Hobson in the evening reading with that dignified look.  So, here's where he is now after about 3 weeks of stitching I'm about 1/2 way through the page

I'm even getting a bit better with figuring out how to work with the downloaded file and being to select sections of the pattern to enlarge and print out.   Just picked up another one in a downloaded format to have (have others in hard copy I got before was brave enough to try the downloads), although won't start for a while, having two HAED ones going at the same time would be a bit much for me. However, I do now have it in my stash, and I was brave and got it as a downloaded one.  I had no problem downloading it and printing it, plus have it safely saved on my computer and backed up, downloaded versions are much less expensive than the hard copies, which is a lovely bonus.  This is Shiver Meow Timbers, isn't it adorable?  Looks just like my cat Isis, and has her attitude, LOL.


Well that's all for now, off to see what all you've been up to :)

5 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM , Blogger Dee said...

    Ohhhhhhhhhhh...I could see that kitty done with lots and lots of metallics. That is a cool print.

     
  • At 12:36 PM , Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

    Look at the fantastic progress you're making!

     
  • At 4:27 AM , Blogger Lillie said...

    You are porgressing beautifully. Hope to see more of your progress.
    Have a good weekend

     
  • At 9:37 AM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

    Really great progress!!

     
  • At 10:05 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

    Lovely work! It's so colorful. I am not brave enough to tackle a HAED!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home