Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

New Start - Peep

Well Trick or Treat Mice is off to the framers.  I lucked out on the timing (even if couldn't have it totally completed for Halloween this year for display) and had a 60% off framing coupon at Joanns, so in about another week I should have my lovely, very long suffering WIP, mice back home.  While it's past Halloween it's still going up for awhile so I can enjoy it :)

Wanted something a bit lighter (actually stitching wise, a bit tired of fractional stitches and back stitching, and color wise, black fabric leaves a lot to be desired on a long term project).  So... my new start is a fun Lizzy Kate piece Peep.
I love how it is looking.  The colors here are pretty close, the fabric is a lovely pale mint green so this photo isn't to far off.  This one will be finished in plenty of time for the Easter holiday. It has a fun yellow tuck fabric hanger I got as well, so as soon as it's done I can pop it in there and have it all ready for decorating.  Here's what it will look like finished.
I just fell in love with it when I saw it, and it's a joy to stitch. Not much else going on at the moment.  Got to vote at lunch without to much of a line, which was nice so that I didn't have to try and do that after work when all I'd want to do is get home.  Hope you're all having a good week, and thank you all for your comments and complements on Mice :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home