Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I did it!! It's finally done :)

Yup I did it, I am so doing a major happy dance at this point.  This is my oldest WIP, at 10+ years it's a bit embarrassing to admit how long these poor little guys have been a WIP.  However, they are done.  Just need a final going over to make sure no missed stitches anywhere or missed back stitching (also to try and remove any contributed kitty hair I may have missed earlier, LOL) and then to watch for a sale on framing.  While it won't be done in time to display for Halloween this year, it is at least done by Halloween, my goal.  Actually I'm just ecstatic that it's done this year.  So without further ado may I present Trick or Treat Mice design by Lorri Birmingham :)


I'm soooo pleased with it.  Now to decide what next.  I have another old WIP, although not as old as Mice that has been calling to me lately too, so think I may give Flower Dragons some time, or at least get it into a regular rotation.  Hope you all had a good, and productive, weekend, I know I did :)

13 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM , Blogger blue star stitcher said...

    I think the little mice are just adorable, congrats on getting this one done!

     
  • At 12:01 AM , Blogger Kathy A. said...

    Congratulations. Finally you can mark this one off your list.
    Lovely finish.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Erica said...

    I love it!
    It's so cute!

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger barbara said...

    Oh my goodness that came out so CUTE!!

     
  • At 12:05 PM , Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said...

    That is as cute as a button!

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Dee said...

    Adorable! I think the little fairy mouse is my favorite.

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger Dawn B. said...

    It is stunning...thanks for the comment left on my blot. I miss dad lots but trying to hold head high. Look forward to seeing more of your work

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

    By the time I finished SB's Toy Gatherer, it was about 10 years. So you're in company (not sure if that's *good* company). Your finish is cute!

     
  • At 5:17 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    Congrats!! The mice are sooo sweet!

     
  • At 6:58 PM , Blogger Scattered Threads said...

    Congratulations on your finish and it is indeed quite beautiful.
    I love when one can pull out some of the UFOs and get them done. It sure gives you a sense of completion.
    Have fun finding a frame.
    Thxs for stopping by also.

    Jackie

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

    Adorable!!! I recall when this project was in its early stages!!! Congratulations!

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    OMG, I have that design too! You did a wonderful job on it. Too sweet!

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Stitcher S said...

    That is so darling! Nice to be back reading some blogs, and yours is always a treat.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home