Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Couple more past finishes and a WIP

Here are a couple more of my finishes since my next to last post, all of them were such fun (I think my favorite is Nuthouse).

First is Up on the Housetop by Pine Mountain. I love the tuck pillows these come with, they make finishing soooo easy, and things actually get finished and displayed this way instead of languishing in a finishing pile.

The second is Watermelon, by Little House Needleworks

And the last is Welcome to the Nuthouse by Waxing Moon Designs (not sure why the fabric looks discolored on the left side, in real life it's fine)

And my final one is my long suffering WIP Trick or Treat Mice by Lori Birmingham. While it doesn't look like a whole lot has gotten done, I've actually got quite a bit of the back stitching accomplished, so hopefully it will go a bit quicker.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

    99Great finishes! And your Halloween piece is nearly done! I've always loved this one.

     
  • At 8:34 AM , Blogger Lynn said...

    Lol, I'm not sure how my previous comment got that 99 at the start of it! You didn't really stitch 99 finishes, did you?!

     
  • At 9:43 AM , Blogger Erica said...

    Love your finishes! I really like the Watermelon, and of course the Halloween one!

     
  • At 1:58 PM , Blogger Hazel said...

    Ahhh hello. Long time no see. Great to see you posting again. xx

     
  • At 3:07 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

    Lovely to hear from you again!

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

    Great finishes! Congratulations!!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    Ok every time I see Welcome to the Nuthouse I think of how I need to do this one. Love all your projects!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home