Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Stashing and a new SAL

Well during Stitches 'N Things lovely 20% off sale I just had to do my part with helping the economy. Here are the lovelies that I got in the mail



Fat Bat Cat by Victoria Sampler
Quaker Halloweens by The Workbasket
Something Wicked by La-D-Da
and When Witches Go Riding and Pumpkin Patch by Prairie Schooler

The second batch of goodies is


Happy Halloween by Sue Hillis Designs and the full set of Christmas Spirit with Charm series by Lizzie Kate.

I love all of them. Fat Bat is just so cute, and the other Halloween ones are so fun (can you tell I have a weakness for Halloween, LOL). The LK Christmas ones will look so pretty done up too. I've seen several others doing these and really admired them. These will probably wait awhile before get started though, as I'm just a bit tired of words at the moment having just finished the earlier LK Doubleflips one.

In addition, have you seen this one that Lizzie Kate will be starting up soon?
Isn't it great? You know this will be on my must get list.

In addition, since my DSIL and I recently finished our SAL of the LK Doubleflips, our next SAL will be starting the first of the year. For this coming year we'll both be doing designs by Blue Ribbon Designs. The pattern we are each doing is a little different, though the size and style is the same so it still should work well, as we can pace each other with how many boxes we've gotten done. I'll be doing Six Bats and a Witches Hat,
and Kim will be doing Letters, Leprechauns, and Luck

These are going to be fun to work on. We're both kitted up, other than cutting our fabric to size, and ready to go for the first of the year. Well that's all for now, have I managed to enable anyone?

17 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

    Wow what a great stash haul! I love New Years starts!

     
  • At 7:46 AM , Blogger Ginnie said...

    Nice new stash buying.... Your ABC new start will look great and fun to do.

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

    Great new stash, Sue! I am definitely signing up for the new Halloween L*K series! Too hard to resist :-D

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger claudia said...

    Well, enable...I wish! With everyone back at home where they should be, and all with jobs, (two with no car) my life has ceased to be mine. I am now a part time chauffer, the bus schedules suck here, to add to all the other positions I hold! I am looking longingly at your new stash, knowing full well I have projects in my room calling...no, screaming my name!
    Your new things look like fun!

     
  • At 2:27 PM , Blogger Ranae said...

    I love what you are doing to help the economy, lol. I love Halloween too, so here I am drooling on my keyboard, lol.
    I have to still put in my order for the LK Halloween. I think I am going with a green linen though, from PTP.
    I have the BRD, Letters, Leprechauns, and Luck kitted up and ready to start the first of the year.

     
  • At 3:07 PM , Blogger Michele said...

    love your new stash!! and the new L*K is on my list too :)

    Love the SAL you and your DSIL are doing .. Still think you need to join me with Peppermint Twist :)

     
  • At 4:38 PM , Blogger Hazel said...

    What a lot of lovely stash! x

     
  • At 8:00 PM , Blogger CritterLady62 said...

    I love your stash and I too am drooling for the Halloween LK flips.

     
  • At 8:57 PM , Blogger Cindy F. said...

    Wowee!! I think I need to help the economy too!! Thanks enabling friend:) ...lol...

     
  • At 4:44 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

    Great stash!! Im very jealous ;)
    Will look forward to watching your new sal piece progress in the new year

     
  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger Sally said...

    Lovely new stash!

    Can't wait to see your new SAL in the New Year.

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger Meari said...

    That's some great stash!

     
  • At 1:13 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

    Ooooh, great stash! I want that quaker bat really bad! I recently bought the Something Wicked for myself and already have the two PS designs, lol.

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    Good for you for supporting the economy!!! I swear it will be us fiberists that will keep everything going!

    Great stash and I really like the new SAL you guys will be working on .

     
  • At 12:42 PM , Blogger Lili said...

    Well, that's enough to keep you busy and make us want to come back and enjoy your talented stitching, Sue!
    I love all the projects that you've picked.
    Hugs!
    Lili

     
  • At 2:29 PM , Blogger Pumpkin said...

    Look at that stash! Yum-my!

    I think I'm doing the LK Christmas Flip Its with a friend of mine. I'm all ready to go :o) Those Halloween ones are definitely on the Want List though ;o)

    Love the projects you two have chosen for your SAL.

     
  • At 11:33 AM , Blogger Redwitch said...

    Great stash, love your choices, you did well with the economy there. I'm going to enjoy seeing these next year :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home