Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sasha

Hmmm Lynn's weather pixie has 55 and mine only has 18, and our temperature is still dropping. Needless to say I think I'd rather be in Florida right now.

I've been working on my Jack and his Cat topper, and have finished all the border now and have started on the first Cat/pumpkin motif. However, not enough done yet to make it worth posting a picture. On my other WIP, I still need to get the fringe put on my daughter scarf and get it into the mail. Since it is going to Colorado, I really need to get moving if she's to have it by Christmas.



Since I don't have a stitching picture today, thought I'd post a picture of another of my fur babies. This is Sasha, she's a newfoundland/retriever mix and about 130 pounds. We got her from the humane society about 11 years ago. She was so cute and tiny, still can't believe how big she got. The people at the society had her listed as growing up to be a medium size dog, somehow I think they missed it on that one. Anyway, here's her picture from this summer, when it was certainly warmer. Although with her thick coat she is really loving our colder weather and snow, she'd stay out for hours if I let her.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    Don't hate me because it's warm! Do what alot of other people do, come and visit!!!

     
  • At 2:54 AM , Blogger Lili said...

    Hi Sue!
    I love your Jack and his cat project! You must be itching to start stitching the characters!? I'm sure itching to see them stitched...
    The two fur babies I've just seen are so cute! I have a 12 year old golden retriever myself, and two adopted cats, both found round the age of six months (said dear vet) and famish... They bring so much joy to our family!
    Sorry to read that you had to spend Thanksgiving without your DD; must be very hard. I hope she can make it for Xmas!? My kids are still young, but they grow up so fast!!!
    Looking forward to seeing Garfield with his dreadful -yet indispensable- backstitch... lol!
    Take care!

     
  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    I have something to help keep you warm.... TAG YOU'RE IT!!! Come to my blog for details.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home