Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's fall

The mornings are so much cooler now I can certainly tell that fall is on its way. I don't know where the summer went. In looking at my last post, I can't believe how fast time has gone. I was planning on blogging if not every day at least regularly, but that doesn't seem to have happened. However, I have had a great time reading everyone elses blogs, what a busy group.

Work has been crazy for the last month or so, but looks to be slowing down a bit now, so hopefully I can get some more stitching in. I'd really like to get more work done on my Dogs of Duckport (a suzy zoo design) and Snow Ho Ho (by Waxing Moon). Next month is October, so it doesn't look like Trick or Treat Mice (by Lori Birmingham) will get done this year. Oh well, Trick or Treat Mice seems to have turned into my life time project, which is really sad as it isn't all that big and it is very cute.

I haven't figured out how to post pictures on my blog yet, that is my next challenge. However, I do have a webshots album with my stitching stuff if anyone wants to peek.

http://community.webshots.com/user/scamp100

Also, thanks Lili for the post, getting comments is great.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM , Blogger borduurbloemfan steevens said...

    hello dear...

    I have fing your blog with stitching blogs we love to read, and wow you have a great one, I´m going to read it from the beginning!! You are amazing with your needles, with love from belgium, greetze imke from borduurbloemfan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home