Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ground Hog

Today has been a cool, drizzly one. Not the nice summer soft rain you get sometimes, but the colder fall is here, start thinking about winter drizzle. All in all, the type of day where it is nice to just stay home and indoors. While I did get some errands ran, I also found time to read my new Cross Stitch Crazy magazine. I love the little Christmas Mice that they had this month, they'll look so cute if I get organized and get Christmas Cards stitched this year.



I also got some stitching time in, well really beading. I've had Ground Hog (a freebie by Bent Creek) done for a while except for the beading on the outside edges. So now the little guy is done, all I need to do is tuck him into a tuck pillow. This is actually the third Ground Hog I've done. The first one I finished, my daughter liked so well she ran off with it (nice to know my stitching is appreciated, LOL). The second one I made for my mom, as she loves to decorate for all the holiday's and there isn't much out there for Ground Hog's Day. I like this little guy so well, and he works up so quick, that I decided to make a third one so that I could actually have one too. He'll be a lot of fun to set out in the spring.

Now I just need to decide what next to put some time into, decisions, decisions, there are so many fun projects. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your groundhog is adorable! Michelle-ozarkcrafter

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    I LOVE this little project! He is adorable but it still amazes me that you've done him THREE times!!!! But I'm glad this one is for you, FINALLY!!

     
  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger Lynn said...

    I LOVE this little project! He is adorable but it still amazes me that you've done him THREE times!!!! But I'm glad this one is for you, FINALLY!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home