Stitching and Life in the Company of Pets

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ok, I'm being brave

Well, I'm being brave and trying this out. Seems like everyone has a blog lately, and I love looking at theirs and seeing what all everyone is up to. So.. we'll see how it goes with posting about Cross Stitch, cats (I have 3), dogs (I have 2), and life. First challenge it seems will be how to create a paragraph, as hitting enter does not seem to do it. Ah well, no one said computers were easy. :)

Today is a beautiful wam day in MI, so guess I'll go out and cut the grass. With the cooler weather and the rain, the grass is growing like crazy. If I don't mow soon, the dogs will think they are running through a field in the back, LOL.

This evening is for a movie and stitching. I'm almost done with my third Ground Hog Day (a freebie by Bent Creek), this one being for me, just the beading left, then on to more work on Snow Ho Ho by Waxing moon.

Went back and just for fun tried some more keys, seems shift and enter makes a paragraph. Maybe this will work out after all.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Lili said...

    All right! Second step was leaving a message on someone's blog so we know you exist. Third will be to post pics and updates!
    Looking forward to them! and welcome to blogging!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home